I am a qualified Integrative therapist and counsellor with over 10 years of experience working with a broad spectrum of clients. Integrative therapy draws from many sources in the belief that no one approach has all the truth.
I can work with you to gain a better understanding of how you experience difficulties and help you manage them differently.
My qualifications are:
- PgDip Relationship and Psychosexual Therapy
- BA (Hons) Integrative and Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- NOCN Certificate in working with survivors of sexual violence
- Bereavement training
As well as my private practice I have worked for:
- NHS – Primary Care Counsellor and Psychosexual Therapist
- Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre
- Youth agency working with 14 – 25 year olds
- Bereavement agency
I am a BACP registered therapist.
Finding a counsellor that is right for you is not always easy. However the most important aspect of therapy and what I believe makes it the most successful is the relationship between the client and the counsellor.